FREE EDUCATIONAL FORUMS
Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) will offer free forums about “Trust, Estate & Long Term Care Planning.” The forums will feature Andy Olsen, a National Elder Law Foundation Certified Elder Law Attorney and Chair of the Elder Law Practice Group at CSH Law and Kara Gansmann, who serves as the liaison between the North Carolina Bar Association Elder Law and Special Needs Section and the North Carolina Bar Association Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section and as co-chair of the Elder Law CLE Committee. The forums will address the following questions:
- Do I Need a Will, A Trust, or Power of Attorney?
- Will I Lose A Lifetime of Savings to Long Term Care or Nursing Home Costs?
- What Should I Do To Avoid Becoming a Burden on My Children?
* * * REGISTER BY CALLING 910-777-5733 * * *
Shallotte Chamber of Commerce (114 Wall Street; Shallotte, NC):
- March 22, 1-3 p.m.
- April 12, 1-3 p.m.
Midtown YMCA (709 George Anderson Drive; Wilmington, NC)
- March 20, 12:45-1:45 p.m.
- April 17, 12:45-1:45 p.m.