If you are not a current client then we will not establish an attorney/client relationship with you via e-mail. If you want to establish a professional relationship with CSH, please do so via telephone so that we can determine if we can represent you before we receive any confidential information.
Brady W. Wells has been practicing defense litigation throughout North Carolina since 1991, beginning in the Workers’ Compensation Law Practice Group.
As of 2000, Brady has practiced exclusively in the area of land condemnation/eminent domain law, representing primarily property owners whose land has been taken by a government entity.
Cases or matters referenced do not represent the lawyer’s entire record. Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its own merits. The outcome of a particular case cannot be predicated upon a lawyer’s or a law firm’s past results.
- Successfully defended residential property owner against Burke County for a sewer line and settled with the County for an amount that was seven times more than originally offered to property owner.
- Successfully defended 37 family members (property owners) in a matter against Nash County in the taking of their land to expand a county landfill. Settled with the County for an amount that was 66% more than originally offered to the family.
Articles, Presentations, and Publications
- “The Condemnation Process and Your Right To Just Compensation,” Mooresville, NC, May 2006
Professional, Civic and Community Activities
- North Carolina Bar Association (Litigation Section), Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Hayes Barton Baptist Church, Member