Mediation is the diplomatic intervention between parties for the purpose of settling or resolving differences by consent. A mediator does not decide the outcome, you do.
As a Certified North Carolina Superior Court Mediator since 2007, and a practicing attorney with over twenty years of wide ranging civil litigation experience, John Ong brings experience and dedication to the mediation process. As a mediator, he enjoys the challenge of quickly grasping the essential facts, issues, and needs of the parties while working with them to resolve their disputes in a professional, productive, and positive manner.
As a mediator, John does not represent either of the parties to a conflict, but assists all sides in resolving a controversy without resorting to the uncertainty of a courtroom.
Areas of Conflict Resolution:
- Personal Injury Matters
- Construction Defect Matters
- Trucking and Transportation Matters
- Medical Practice Matters such as Covenants Not to Compete, Partnership Dissolutions, and Contract Modification
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Land Use Planning and Development
- Land Conservation Easements Disputes
- Brackets in Mediation: A Primer… (June 2015)
- Dance Your Own Dance (May 2015)
- Mediation – How Much Agreement Do You Really Need? (May 2015)
- Any Extra Invitations to Mediation? (April 2015)
You may contact John directly at email@example.com or 704.940.3412
Certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission to Conduct Superior Court Mediations.