Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH) is proud to announce that nine of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition.
The attorneys listed in the 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition and their practice areas are:
- Richard Boyette; Professional Liability, Defense
- Susan Burkhart; Insurance Coverage
- Paul Derrick; Employment Litigation, Defense
- Patrick Flanagan; Employment Litigation, Defense
- Dan Hartzog; Civil Litigation, Defense
- John D. Martin; Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Samuel H. Poole, Jr.; Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Robert Sumner; Personal Injury General, Defense
- David Ward; Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
Super Lawyers Business Edition is an annual resource that serves as the go-to guide for general counsel and executives in charge of making legal hiring decisions. This publication features top firms from all sizes focusing on: Business and Transactions; Construction, Real Estate and Environmental; Employment; Intellectual Property; and Litigation.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
Super Lawyers Business Edition is distributed annually to more than 55,000 general counsel and executives and 9,000 law firms nationwide.
*For more information about Super Lawyer honors and methodology, please visit www.superlawyers.com.