Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP will host the 2015 General Liability and Workers’ Compensation Law Updates at The McKimmon Conference & Training Center in Raleigh, N.C. on Nov. 11.
The day-long seminar begins at 9 a.m. and offers two sessions of classes. The morning session provides a General Liability Law Update followed by an afternoon session about Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Registration for the morning session (including a light breakfast): 9:00 – 10:00
- General Liability Law Update: 10:00 – 12:45
- Lunch and Registration for the afternoon session: 12:45 – 2:00
- Workers’ Compensation Law Update: 2:00 – 4:45
- Cocktail Reception: 5:00 – 6:00
The event provide 3 hours CE credit for General Liability, 3 hours CE credit for Workers’ Compensation, 4.25 hours CE credit for HRCI and 5 hours CLE credit for N.C. State Bar.