Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) is proud to present “CE By the Sea” on May 8 at the CSH Law office in Wilmington.
“CE By the Sea” is a continuing education program with two tracks – one focused on workers’ compensation and the other on human resources. Three hours of continuing education credit will be given for completing either track.
Workers’ Compensation topics include:
- 2015 NC Industrial Commission Rules Update
- Critical Subrogation Recovery Principles
- Workers’ Comp Case Law Update
Human Resources topics include:
- Workers’ Comp: 101
- Social Media – Investigating and Defending Claims
- Devil’s Triangle: Navigating the FMLA, ADA, and WC Act
For more information, visit http://www.cshworkerscomp.com/resources/register-ce-by-the-sea.