Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) will host its 2014 Client Education Conference: Workers’ Compensation & General Liability Law Updates on Nov. 12 at the McKimmon Conference and Training Center in Raleigh. The seminar will be held 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The seminar will feature two sessions. The morning session is a Workers’ Compensation Law Update and is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. The afternoon session is a General Liability Law Update and is scheduled for 2 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Topics and speakers for the Workers’ Compensation Law Update include:
- Workers’ Compensation Case Law Update – Tripp Womble
- Cost Containment Strategy: Using Defenses Available Under N.C.G.S. §97-12 – Brad Kline
- Cost Containment Strategy: Utilizing the Misrepresentation Defense (N.C.G.S. §97-12.1) – Jennifer Jones
- Mock Deposition of a Medical Health Provider – Emily Goodman
General Liability Law Update topics and speakers include:
- Spine Injuries in the Workplace – Dahari Brooks, M.D.
- Recent Developments in CGL, Auto & Property Insurance Law – Susan Burkhart
- General Liability Case Law Update – Melody Jolly
- Workplace Romances: Why They Need to Be Your Business as an Employer – Katie Hartzog, Dan Hartzog, Jr.
To register visit the Education Conference page or contact CSH Law at 919-828-5100.
The McKimmon Conference and Training Center is located at 1101 Gorman Street in Raleigh.