Whether you’re a small family-run business or a national corporation, CSH Law can meet your legal needs.
For larger corporate clients, we work on more complex corporate matters; for small to mid-sized businesses, we often act as “outsourced in-house counsel,” assisting them with a wide variety of issues. Our services include:
- General corporate matters: Entity selection; formation and establishment of corporate governance
- Contractual agreements: Drafting, review, and negotiation of agreements vital to your business’s security and growth
- Intellectual property: Protection, management, and monetization of your company’s intellectual property
- Workforce management: Managing your employees and complying with state and federal regulations as your workforce grows
- Venture capital financing: Working with investors, understanding options, securing financing, and structuring agreements
- Technology: Managing and protecting your company’s data and brand in the exciting but increasingly risky world of pervasive connectivity
- Risk assessment and management: Assessing and understanding risks associated with your daily operations and how to best mitigate those risks
- Dispute resolution: Counsel on options and swift resolution of disputes that arise in the course of running your business
Our winning approach includes a mid-market model that enables us to offer the knowledge and experience found at large law firms at very competitive rates. This model also allows for flexible billing arrangements, including flat-fee, hybrid-fee and, under certain circumstances, contingency-fee agreements.
The group is led by chair Marshall Wall and a team of veteran attorneys who focus on all aspects of the clients’ operations, industry environment and, most importantly, overall business strategy. From issues routine to complex, our team will doggedly pursue your interests while efficiently managing budgets.
The Business Law Practice Group covers all of North Carolina from our offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Wilmington. To speak to an attorney, please contact Marshall Wall.
Most Recent Posts
On Sept. 30, Marshall Wall addressed a CLE event sponsored by the Triad Chapter of the RTA-ACC. He provided an overview and update on SEC, FTC and federal laws that govern data protection and duties owed to customers in the event of a cybersecurity or data breach.… Read More
Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) announced today that F. Marshall Wall has been named Managing Partner. Wall, a partner in the firm and current Chair of the Business Law and Cyber Liability and Privacy Practice Groups, will assume the role in January 2016.
… Read More
Chris Hinnant and Patrick Mincey are featured in the Men in Business issue of Wrightsville Beach Magazine. Chris and Patrick,… Read More
Marshall Wall, Chair of the Cyber Liability Litigation Practice Group and Co-Chair of the Business Law Practice Group at Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP, was recently selected to join the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (FDCC).… Read More