Interested in joining a law firm where the people are passionate about the work they do and the clients they serve?
We look for attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff who share our values of leadership, community, and diversity. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package. For more information about our benefits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cranfill Sumner LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status, or status in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
- White Collar Criminal Defense Associate Attorney – Raleigh/Wilmington Office
- Conflict Compliance Analyst – Raleigh or Wilmington Office
- Legal Administrative Assistant – Raleigh Office
- Legal Administrative Assistant – Wilmington Office
- Legal Administrative Assistant – Charlotte Office
- Litigation Paralegal – Raleigh Office
- Litigation Paralegal – Wilmington Office
- Office Services Assistant – Raleigh Office
- Office Services Assistant – Charlotte Office
Most Recent Posts
Cranfill Sumner LLP (CSH Law) announced today that Carly Simons has joined the firm’s Raleigh office as a paralegal. She will support the firm’s Education Law Practice Group.… Read More
Cranfill Sumner LLP (CSH Law) announced today that Coltrane Henderson, Kayla McDaniel, Austin Sistrunk, Ani Whittington and Ella Zulman have joined the firm’s Charlotte and Wilmington offices as associate attorneys.… Read More
Cranfill Sumner LLP (CSH Law) announced today that Julia Belcher has joined the firm as its Continuing Education and Marketing Coordinator. She is based in the firm’s Raleigh office and works with the firm’s Marketing and Business Development department.… Read More
Cranfill Sumner LLP announced today that Stacie Campbell has joined the firm as a Nurse Paralegal based in its Charlotte office. … Read More
On June 2, 2021, Jason R. Harris was sworn in and has been admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Jason is also licensed to practice law in the states of North Carolina and Texas.… Read More