In order to protect our staff and clients, we ask all CSH Law guests to abide by the following rules:
- If you have symptoms (including fever) of COVID-19 or any other virus you should not visit any CSH Law office.
- If you have had COVID-19 you cannot visit any CSH Law office unless:
- You have had three days with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications,
- All respiratory symptoms, including cough, have improved, AND
- It has been 10 days since symptoms first appeared.
- Masks are required at CSH Law offices but they will not be provided; please plan to bring one with you.
- CSH Law offices have been re-arranged to promote social distancing. Please maintain appropriate social distancing while in our offices.
If you have any questions or concerns about our updated policies, or are looking to talk to one our attorneys, contact our office HERE.