CSH Law brings a depth of experience, understanding, and resources to the unique and rapidly changing field of intellectual property. We develop and implement strategies to manage and monetize IP portfolios for future profits and growth. Our IP services include:
- Patent prosecution and litigation: We provide a complete range of patent legal services, including acquisition, maintenance, and enforcement of patent rights.
- Trademarks and copyrights: We can help you understand the full value of your trademark and copyright assets and how best to use and protect them. We’re well versed in helping clients determine the strength of trademarks or copyrights; clearing, registering, and monitoring trademarks and copyrights; and policing them through enforcement strategies aimed at solidifying and ensuring proper compensation for intellectual capital.
- Internet and domain names: The Internet changed the way we do business and experience entertainment, and now its influence is going mobile and becoming more socially interactive. Our attorneys assess and anticipate the e-commerce and technology issues related to your business. We can help you establish a digital presence, protect your existing space, or help you make your move to mobile or to the cloud.
- Trade secrets and unfair competition: Guarding trade secrets has long been an important part of IP protection, and our lawyers have counseled numerous clients on implementing and maintaining strong trade secret protection programs.
- Promotions, marketing, and advertising: Safe advertising and marketing practices can generate buzz and give voice to your brand. However, unfair advertising practices can doom product launches or, worse, companies. Our attorneys can help you pinpoint strategies that will protect your company’s reputation and promote your brand strategically.
- Privacy and right of publicity: We’ve represented and counseled a broad range of prominent individuals and companies in rights of publicity and privacy matters, including litigating, negotiating, and drafting agreements pertaining to these rights.
Our approach combines the significant experience of our business law and business dispute and litigation teams with our intellectual property group to provide effective services in business counseling, business transactions, and strategic planning for a variety of intellectual property fields. We help you understand the interplay between your IP assets and your commercial success.
If disputes arise, we deliver swift and knowledgeable response strategies, first-tier litigation, and trial services.
Contact an attorney about intellectual property
The Intellectual Property Practice Group covers all of North Carolina from our offices in Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington.