Cranfill Sumner LLP has been named a 2022 Best in Class Employer by Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting services firm. The firm participated in Gallagher’s 2022 U.S. Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey and was identified as an organization that excelled in optimizing employee and organizational wellbeing.
Winners are recognized for strategically investing in benefits, compensation, and employee communication to support the health, financial security, and career growth of employees at a sustainable cost structure.
U.S. Best-in-Class Employers are assigned points based on its relative performance in the following categories:
- Planning horizons for the benefits and compensation strategies
- Extent of their wellbeing strategy
- Turnover rate for full-time equivalents (FTEs)
- Completion of a workforce engagement survey
- Use of an HR technology strategy and its level of sophistication
- Difference in healthcare costs over the prior year
- Use of a communication strategy