Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (Cranfill Sumner) attorneys Paul Derrick, Dan Hartzog, Jr., Joseph Adams, Melody Jolly, Katie Hartzog, and Carolyn Pratt will present at the “Employment Law Beyond the Basics” Seminar on Feb. 12. The seminar examines the most recent developments in labor and employment law to help employers navigate and understand guidance and case law from the U. S. Department of Labor, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and the courts.
Seminar topics will include:
• FLSA/Wage & Hour Crackdown
• Advanced FMLA and ADA Issues
• Harassment and Discrimination
• NLRB’s Expanding Agenda
• ACA/Obamacare: What Employers Need to Know
• Privacy and Social Media in the Workplace
• Termination Best Practices
The seminar is presented by Sterling Education Services, Inc. and will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott in Wilmington beginning at 8:30 a.m. For information, visit the Employment Law Beyond the Basics Seminar.