Today Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (Cranfill Sumner) proudly announced that 11 of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers and 2020 North Carolina Rising Stars lists.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection for Super Lawyers includes a multi-phased rating process consisting of independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Rising Stars list is compiled using the same criteria as Super Lawyers but candidates must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less to be considered.
The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state, and the Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
The attorneys will be featured in the February 2020 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine.
The attorneys named to the 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers list and their practice areas are:
- Stephanie Autry; Eminent Domain
- Richard Boyette; Professional Liability, Defense
- Patrick Flanagan; Employment Litigation, Defense
- Melody Jolly; Professional Liability, Defense
- Rebecca Knudson; Construction Litigation
- John D. Martin; Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Ted Smyth; Insurance Coverage
- Benton Toups; Employment and Labor
- Marshall Wall; Civil Litigation, Defense
The attorneys named to the 2020 North Carolina Rising Stars list and their practice areas are:
- Patrick Mincey; Criminal Defense, White Collar
- Virginia Wooten; Civil Litigation, Defense