Cranfill Sumner LLP announced that 13 of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2024 North Carolina Super Lawyers and 2024 North Carolina Rising Stars lists.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection for Super Lawyers includes a multi-phased rating process consisting of independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The Rising Stars list is compiled using the same criteria as Super Lawyers but candidates must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less to be considered.
The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state, and the Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
The attorneys will be featured in the February 2024 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine.
The attorneys named to the 2024 North Carolina Super Lawyers list and their practice areas are:
- Melody Jolly; Professional Liability, Defense
- Patrick Mincey; Criminal Defense, White Collar
- Benton Toups; Employment and Labor
- Marshall Wall; Civil Litigation, Defense
- Mica Nguyen Worthy; Civil Litigation, Defense
The attorneys named to the 2024 North Carolina Rising Stars list and their practice areas are:
- Stephen Bell; Business Litigation
- Vince Eisinger, Civil Litigation, Defense
- Robert El-Jaouhari; Civil Litigation, Defense
- Eleanor Gilroy; Civil Litigation, Defense
- Kayla McDaniel; Employment Litigation, Defense
- Jerri Simmons; Workers’ Compensation
- Austin Sistrunk; Medical Malpractice, Defense
- RaShawnda Murphy Williams; Schools and Education