Seven attorneys included in Business North Carolina Listing
Seven Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) attorneys were recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as part of the magazine’s Legal Elite program.
The attorneys listed in the 2018 Legal Elite and their practice areas include:
- Dan Katzenbach, Construction Law (Raleigh)
- Janelle Lyons, Family Law (Charlotte)
- Patrick Mincey, Criminal Law (Wilmington)
- Russell Racine, Intellectual Property (Charlotte)
- P.K. Shere, Intellectual Property (Raleigh)
- Benton Toups, Employment Law (Wilmington)
- Marshall Wall, Business Law (Raleigh)
Business North Carolina magazine has honored North Carolina lawyers by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top lawyers in business related categories, since 2002.
Voting for the 2018 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite was conducted online in 2017. Winners are chosen by their fellow North Carolina lawyers from a statewide ballot. The ballot is distributed through the North Carolina State Bar and asks attorneys living in North Carolina one question – “Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?” The attorney with the most votes in each category becomes a member of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame and is ineligible to win again.
The complete list of 2018 winners appears in the January 2018 issue of Business North Carolina.