Seven attorneys included in Business North Carolina Listing
Seven Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (Cranfill Sumner) attorneys were recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as part of the magazine’s Legal Elite program.
Russell Racine was named an Overall Winner for Intellectual Property. Racine is a Partner based in the Charlotte office of Cranfill Sumner.
The attorneys listed in the 2020 Legal Elite and their practice areas are:
- Russell Racine, Intellectual Property (Charlotte)
- Patrick Flanagan, Employment Law (Charlotte)
- Dan Katzenbach, Construction Law (Raleigh)
- Rebecca Knudson, Appellate Law and Construction Law (Wilmington)
- Patrick Mincey, Criminal Law (Wilmington)
- Stephanie Gaston Poley, Litigation (Raleigh)
- Benton Toups, Employment Law (Wilmington)
Business North Carolina magazine has honored North Carolina lawyers by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top lawyers in business related categories, since 2002.
Voting for the 2020 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite was conducted in 2019. Winners are chosen by their fellow North Carolina lawyers from a statewide ballot. The ballot is distributed through the North Carolina State Bar and asks attorneys living in North Carolina one question – “Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?” The attorney with the most votes in each category becomes a member of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame and is ineligible to win again.
The complete list of 2020 winners appears in the January 2020 issue of Business North Carolina.