Eight attorneys included in Business North Carolina Listing
Eight Cranfill Sumner LLP attorneys were recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as part of the magazine’s Legal Elite program.
The attorneys listed in the 2022 Legal Elite and their practice areas are:
- Patrick Flanagan, Employment Law (Charlotte)
- Kara Gansmann, Tax and Estate Planning (Wilmington)
- Deedee Gasch, Litigation (Wilmington)
- Dan Katzenbach, Construction Law (Raleigh)
- Rebecca Knudson, Construction Law (Wilmington)
- Patrick Mincey, Criminal Law and Litigation (Wilmington)
- Russ Racine, Intellectual Property (Charlotte)
- Benton Toups, Employment Law and Litigation (Wilmington)
Business North Carolina magazine has honored North Carolina lawyers by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top lawyers in business related categories, since 2002.
Voting for the 2022 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite was conducted in 2021. Winners are chosen by their fellow North Carolina lawyers from a statewide ballot. The ballot is distributed through the North Carolina State Bar and asks attorneys living in North Carolina one question – “Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?” The attorney with the most votes in each category becomes a member of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame and is ineligible to win again.
The complete list of 2022 winners appears in the January 2022 issue of Business North Carolina.