Seven female attorneys from Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (Cranfill Sumner) were recently listed among the 2017 Women in the Law by Best Lawyers Business Edition. The list was printed in the Spring 2017 edition and recognizes female attorneys from each state.
In addition, Susan Burkhart was recognized as a Lawyer of the Year Honoree by the publication.
“Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP is proud of the excellent work of each of these women. Their dedication and leadership is apparent every day at our firm, and we are excited that this has been recognized by Women in the Law,” said Marshall Wall, Managing Partner of Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP.
The Cranfill Sumner attorneys listed in the 2017 Women in the Law List are:
- Jaye Bingham-Hinch, Appellate Practice
- Susan Burkhart, Insurance Law
- Stephanie Hutchins Autry, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Jennifer Morris Jones, Workers’ Compensation
- Robin Hayes Terry, Workers’ Compensation
The Women in the Law list can be found at https://e.issuu.com/embed.html#3342698/46423732.