Cranfill Sumner LLP hosted a day-long, virtual 2023 Legal Summit on Oct. 11.
The event featured timely topics about legal issues in North Carolina and featured CSH Law attorneys.
The topics included the following:
- “Courtroom Experiences and Tactics” featuring J. Lawson Hester
- “Changes in Administrative Procedures and Review – Statutory Updates and the Pending Challenge to Chevron” featuring Patrick Mincey, Robert El-Jaouhari, Liz Stephens, and Cameron Ervin
- “Navigating the Consistence of Change in Education” featuring Q. Shanté Martin
- “Anatomy of a 97-10.2( j )Hearing” featuring Roy Pettigrew
- “All Aboard: A Tour of the North Carolina Industrial Commission” featuring Amy Pfeiffer
- “Discoverability of Incident Reports: Rules and Case Law to Protect Your Investigative Procedures” featuring Ryan Shuirman and Kelley Petcavich
- “Insurance Law Update” featuring Jennifer Welch
- “Business Planning in a Virtual World” featuring Charlie Raphun and Dominic Totman
- “Hot Topics in Employment Law” featuring Vince Eisinger
- “Healthcare Update” featuring Ryan Shuirman